Tuesday, October 3, 2006

How To Wear A Good Weave

Amazing Amazon

time ago I walked from Feltrinelli International, Cavour. And I've seen this . It cost 35
Euri. I looked a bit 'too much 35 euros for a book of 200 pages, format statement. So I searched on Amazon.
The good news was that it was "like new" to 0.75 dollars (0.50 euro). The bad news, that the shipment will cost 10 (8 euros). Always less than 35.
In a week I arrived. Not long ago it took only a week to order to your bookstore ... an Italian book
And all this thanks to the Net
Now, everything for us is taken for granted, but when I stop a moment to reflect on certain things, there is always some 'surprise.
In any case, now I finish the De Mille amazing way to purchase and then above. And I know that I will want to travel on a freighter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment