Saturday, December 25, 2010

Ford Raptor Or Escalade Xt

A MERRY CHRISTMAS


You

do you say that if Lord

this Christmas

make a beautiful tree in my heart, and there
attack, instead of gifts, the names of all
My friends:
distant friends and close friends, old and new
ones, the ones I see every day-and those who see no
often, those who remember those times and always
forgotten those steady
and alternative , who, unwittingly, I did suffer
and those who unwittingly made me suffer, those who know deeply
and those who barely know, the ones that I have little
and those to whom I owe a lot, my friends and my simple
important friends, the names of all those who have passed in my life.



A tree with roots so deep, because their names do not come

never from my heart, a tree with branches

very large, because the new
names from all over the world come together to

already existing, a very nice shade tree with

so that our friendship is

a break during the struggles of life



Congratulations to Julie and family, all of you there followed by several years, past a peaceful and happy Christmas in the warmth of the people you care about most.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

0 comments:

Post a Comment